Our Strategic Direction
As a leader in the disability sector, Noah’s Ark is committed to developing the organisation, exceeding our targets and meeting the challenges ahead.
Our Strategic Plan 2014-2017 outlines the five key strategies that will lead us to achieving our vision that:
Every child develops meaningful relationships, participates and learns with the encouragement and understanding of their families, carers, educators and communities.
The five key strategies are:
- Apply best practice consistently.
- Connect people and ideas.
- Support and develop our staff.
- Grow and change sustainably.
- Lead and contribute during a period of change.
View our Strategic Plan 2014-2017.