Our Approach & Outlook
As a leader in the disability sector, Noah’s Ark is committed to developing the organisation, exceeding our targets and meeting the challenges ahead.
Strategic Plan 2021-2024
Our Strategic Plan outlines the five key strategies that will lead us to achieving our vision.
The key themes within the strategies the organisation will focus on are:
- Our customers (Children, Families, Early Childhood, Schools, Community)
- Our quality services
- Our people
- Our systems and
- Our partnerships.
To build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs.
Our vision is that every child develops meaningful relationships, participates and learns with the encouragement and understanding of their families, carers, educators and communities.
- We will listen to you and respect you
- We will work in partnership with you
- We will work with you on the changes that are important to you
- We will support you to make decisions with confidence
- We will share current information and knowledge with you
- We will be reliable, open and honest
- Engaging families and the community
- Building the capacity of those we work with
- Developing our staff
- Developing our organisation sustainably
- Leading and undertaking advocacy
- Noah’s Ark is an employer and service provider of choice
- Children make successful transitions into further learning and community activities
- Children and families are connected to their communities
- Children and families are welcomed and fully participate in education and care services
- Families have the skills, knowledge and confidence to meet their child’s needs
- Australia has in place the best possible system for the care, education and support of children and families