Lauren's trip abroad
23 Aug 2018
Lauren Falconer is about to head back to Australia after two weeks in the United States and Canada.
Her amazing trip involved:
- Exploring how we can better use COPM with families to enhance capacity to evaluate outcomes and to understand how we could better use data on a family, team and organisation level
- Attending Improving Data: Improving Outcomes conference in Arlington, Virginia
- Meeting with staff at the Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center
- Meeting with Helene Polatajko, Professor at University of Toronto and one of the authors of the COPM
- Visiting KidsAbility, a service in Ontario that works with over 7000 children each year
07 Oct 2022
Last week our Noah’s Ark Mentors attended a two-day bootcamp to introduce them to their roles.
03 Oct 2022
Staff Stories: Lauren Falconer
The support I received from Noah’s Ark to grow and develop my expertise in an area of interest has been invaluable.
30 Sep 2022
Staff Stories: Danielle Swinnerton
There is strong evidence behind the transdisciplinary Key Worker model and every day I see the difference this model makes to the lives of families of children with a disability.