Lauren's trip abroad
23 Aug 2018
Lauren Falconer is about to head back to Australia after two weeks in the United States and Canada.
Her amazing trip involved:
- Exploring how we can better use COPM with families to enhance capacity to evaluate outcomes and to understand how we could better use data on a family, team and organisation level
- Attending Improving Data: Improving Outcomes conference in Arlington, Virginia
- Meeting with staff at the Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center
- Meeting with Helene Polatajko, Professor at University of Toronto and one of the authors of the COPM
- Visiting KidsAbility, a service in Ontario that works with over 7000 children each year
07 Oct 2022
Last week our Noah’s Ark Mentors attended a two-day bootcamp to introduce them to their roles.
03 Oct 2022
Staff Stories: Lauren Falconer
The support I received from Noah’s Ark to grow and develop my expertise in an area of interest has been invaluable.
10 Aug 2022
Staff Stories: Valerie Villarosa
My goal is for my team to be inspired to go to work everyday, that they are valued for their amazing contribution to the lives of the families’ and children they work with.