Through the delivery of physiotherapy services, you can make a profound difference in helping children with a disability reach their movement, balance and coordination goals and enable families to build a better future.
Register your interest
Noah’s Ark Physiotherapists work as part of a trans-disciplinary team to deliver high quality, accountable, services to children with a disability and their families. Services may be at home or in a local community environment - including schools, childcare and accessing local activities via face to face visits or telehealth services.
This is achieved by working with families to:
- identify their needs
- problem solve ways of meeting these needs
- work with the family to define functional goals that are able to be implemented in their natural environments as a part of the family's everyday routines and activities and provide direct intervention as agreed
- build each family’s capacity to advocate for themselves and access local children’s services, education options and other community resources
The role requires:
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health/Physiotherapy and sound understanding of current theory and practice in physiotherapy.
- A current driver’s license and vehicle access to drive to face to face appointment
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ongoing maintenance of Physiotherapy registration requirements
Key responsibilities, result areas and selection criteria for all therapists in a direct service delivery role.
We value all our staff and strive to provide a positive working environment where everyone feels supported, valued and able to achieve their goals.
Overview of benefits
- Competitive salary and conditions ($86,660 - $115,000 range for total remuneration package) depending on experience
- Salary packaging program of up to $15900
- Choose a MacBook, Chromebook, or Laptop to use for your work.
- Generous mileage reimbursement scheme at above ATO rates
- An iPhone 12 will be provided enabling you to use the best apps to support your work.
- Over 30 hours of Professional Development annually.
- Full support and career development through supervision, practice coaching, mentoring, peer-to-peer learning and support groups.
Read Lauren's story
Because it’s so important that everything we do is purposeful and meaningful for families, I wanted to learn more...The support I received from Noah’s Ark to grow and develop my expertise in an area of interest has been invaluable.—Lauren Falconer, Operations Manager
Are you ready to make a difference?