Noah’s Ark provides RBI™ training throughout Australia
The RBI is an integral tool for working with families and children in ECI.
It’s designed to establish a positive relationship with the family, gather information about child and family needs and develop a list of functional outcomes through a semi-structured interview about the child and family’s daily routines.
This training looks at the content and structure of the RBI, strategies and troubleshooting for interviewing and practice opportunities.
• Participants will understand the key principles underlying routines-based early intervention.
• Participants will increase their confidence in using ecomaps, Routines-Based Interviews and participation-based goal setting.
There are four modules in this online course, each with their own specific learning outcomes:
1. Introduction to the Routines-Based Model
2. Conducting the Routines-Based Interview
3. Goal Decision making Process
4. What Now? Implementing the goals into a routines-based program
|Cost per person:||$330 incl. GST|
|Designed for:||• Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) professionals|
• Special Education teachers
• Family Support Workers
• Intake and Assessment Teams
|Duration:||7 weeks - interactive content in a self-paced online portal|
|Type of Delivery:||Online|
|Pre-requisites:||Key Worker online or Best Practice|
Introduction to Using the Routines Based Interview (RBI) Training: Online Version>July 4, 2022 (7 Weeks Interactive Content in a Self-Paced Online Portal)
Date : Commences July 4, 2022 (7 weeks duration)
Venue : Not Applicable - Online Course
Time : Not Applicable - Online Course