Noah’s Ark provides RBI™ F2F training throughout Australia
The RBI is an integral tool for working with families and children in ECI.
It’s designed to establish a positive relationship with the family, gather information about child and family needs and develop a list of functional outcomes through a semi-structured interview about the child and family’s daily routines.
This training looks at the content and structure of the RBI, strategies and troubleshooting for interviewing and practice opportunities.
Two Versions of the F2F course
We have two versions of the F2F course. 2 days for practitioners and a single day especially designed for ECEI partners or planners.
- Participants will understand the key principles underlying routines-based early intervention.
- Participants will increase their confidence in using ecomaps, Routines-Based Interviews and participation-based goal setting.
- Participants will develop a personalised implementation plan for using aspects of routines-based early intervention in everyday practice.
We can come to you:
Noah’s Ark Training can customise our courses to suit you and your location. Contact Us on 1800 819 140 for more information and prices.
McWilliam, R. A. (2010). Routines-based early intervention: Supporting young children with special needs and their families. Baltimore, MD: Brookes Publishing
|Cost per person:||Contact us for pricing info|
|Designed for:||• Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) professionals|
• Special Education teachers
• Family Support Workers
• Intake and Assessment Teams
|Duration:||2 day workshop (8:30am - 4:30pm)|
|Type of Delivery:||Face-to-face|
|Pre-requisites:||Completion of Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention™ course or Key Worker Online Course™ with Noah’s Ark Training.|