We can help you with the following options below. Call our Customer Care team on 1800 819 140 for more information about each of the funding options.
If you would like Noah’s Ark to support your family, we can also assist with funding, eligibility requirements and the application process.
Through the Victorian Government’s ECIS, your dedicated Noah’s Ark Key Worker will provide learning and therapy and be your first point of contact for any information you need.
Parents and professionals can make a referral to Noah’s Ark ECIS through the Department of Education and Training Central Intake. Children are eligible for ECIS if:
- They have an additional need in any of the following areas; intellectual, communication, physical, sensory, social or emotional development; and
- The additional need results in significant difficulties in one or more of the following areas of activity: self care, understanding others and/or letting others know what they need or feel, emotional or physical development.
The Victorian Government’s ECIS FSPs provide specialist support for children who have a disability or additional needs and their families through the provision of short-term assistance.
Packages are tailored to the needs of each child and family through a Family Service and Support Plan (FSSP) developed with your Noah’s Ark Key Worker.
Its purpose is to build the capacity of families to respond to the child’s unmet additional needs by:
- Supporting opportunities that address the child’s learning, development and wellbeing
- Minimising risks to the child, family and others
- Assisting the child’s functionality and mobility to promote greater participation in family and community life.
As a registered NDIS provider, Noah’s Ark can assist you by providing:
- A Key Worker and home visiting services
- A teamwork approach which involves other staff who are experts in speech pathology, occupational therapy, specialist teaching, psychology, physiotherapy and social work. The team can support you directly or via your Noah’s Ark Key Worker
- Visits to early childhood education and care services to support the inclusion of your child
- Advice and information about your child’s needs
- Specialised group programs
- Coordination with other service providers as necessary
- Up-to-date NDIS information.
Noah’s Ark offers support to families through the Australian Government’s Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
Services provided through HCWA may include:
- Visits from your Key Worker to work with you and your child in the familiar environment of your family home
- Child care and preschool visits
- Individual programs
- Information about Autism Spectrum Disorder and your child’s individual needs
- Information about the community services available to you
- Specific therapy or teaching sessions designed to help your child develop skills
- Helping you and your child with transitions into child care, preschool or school
- Potential for ordering of equipment to support your child’s program at home.
Noah’s Ark is a provider of Better Start packages in Victoria and the ACT.
These packages provide funding for early intervention services and are funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Education and Training (DET).
Visit the Better Start website for further information on services for families and carers.
For the services and programs offered by Noah’s Ark, view our Everyday Learning and Therapy™ page.