Noah’s Ark offers support to families through the Australian Government’s Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
Services provided through HCWA may include:
- Visits from your Key Worker to work with you and your child in the familiar environment of your family home
- Child care and preschool visits
- Individual programs
- Information about Autism Spectrum Disorder and your child’s individual needs
- Information about the community services available to you
- Specific therapy or teaching sessions designed to help your child develop skills
- Helping you and your child with transitions into child care, preschool or school
- Potential for ordering of equipment to support your child’s program at home.