COVID-19 update for families
Premier Daniel Andrews has just announced that from 11.59 tomorrow night the 1st of July, the suburbs below will return to level three restrictions (only leave home to go to work, study, for food or supplies and for exercise.)
For Noah’s Ark this is a return to working from home and delivering Telehealth services. The Craigieburn and Maidstone offices will be closed.
The suburbs that have resumed level three restrictions are:
- 3012, Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021, Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3032, Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travencore
- 3038, Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3042, Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie
- 3046, Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047, Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3055, Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
- 3060, Fawkner
- 3064, Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickelham, Roxburgh Park and Kalkallo.
The following suburbs are considered “hot spots” but are not part of the Lockdown:
Families in these suburbs will also be accessing services via Telehealth only.
For all other areas across Victoria, NSW and ACT there is no change.
Please continue to be cautious and careful.
Director of Service,