National Reconciliation Week 2018
“Don’t keep history a mystery – Learn. Share. Grow.”
Sunday 27 May – Sunday 3 June
What are you doing?
- Public forums on Reconciliation (e.g. at the Town Hall or local library).
- Aboriginal heritage walks and cultural tours;
- Film screenings, festivals, concerts, poetry or book readings;
- Exhibitions, talks or performances by local Aboriginal artists, musicians, craftspeople or businesses;
- Supporting the permanent display of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags or banners where they haven’t been before;
- Reconciliation Breakfasts or festivals featuring indigenous cuisine;
- Dreamtime story-telling and displays in local schools, libraries, council offices or public spaces.
More information here.