Noah's Ark: Abroad
Look at what our staff can get up to here at Noah’s Ark Inc.
Lauren Falconer is about to head back to Australia after two weeks in the United States and Canada, exploring how Noah’s Ark can better use outcome measures with families and to evaluate whether the work we are doing is effective.
This has involved meeting with staff at the Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center, attending the Improving Data: Improving Outcomes Conference and meeting with researchers at the University of Toronto.
- Focus of the project is to explore how we can better use COPM with families to enhance capacity to evaluate outcomes and to understand how we could better use data on a family, team and organisation level
- Attended Improving Data: Improving Outcomes conference in Arlington, Virginia
- Met with staff at the Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center
- Met with Helene Polatajko, Professor at University of Toronto and one of the authors of the COPM
- Visiting KidsAbility, a service in Ontario that works with over 7000 children each year