Stage 3 restrictions for Melbourne
Premier Andrews held a press conference yesterday announcing that all of Metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire (which includes Broadford, Kilmore, Seymour, Tallarook, Pyalong, and Wallan) would resume level 3 restrictions effective from 11.59 pm today, the 8th of July for a period of 6 weeks. As you are aware level three restrictions require the following rules be adhered to:
- You can only leave home to attend work – if you are unable to work from home
- To go shopping for necessary items
- To study
- To provide or receive care
- For exercise.
Two additional rules have been applied:
- You are not to leave metropolitan Melbourne for exercise
- Staying at home means your primary residence – not a holiday home.
In addition, the school holidays have been extended by a week for all students except:
- Students completing years 11 and 12 and year 10 students completing VCE subjects
- Students attending special schools
- Students whose parents are essential workers and unable to work from home will be able to attend school next week and be supervised in a school holiday like program.
Further announcements regarding school will occur next week.
What does this mean for Noah’s Ark?
All staff in Metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire will be asked to work from home and revert to providing Telehealth services only. Please see the link to an interactive map of Metropolitan Melbourne.
Noah’s Ark employees in Regional Victoria, ACT, and NSW will continue to be able to cautiously provide face-to-face services and Telehealth services.