Triple P Online is free in Victoria
The current pandemic has raised new parenting challenges for everyone. Children and teenagers have experienced disruptions to their daily life and increased worries about their safety and that of their family and friends. Children can react in unexpected ways because they cannot express how they are feeling.
The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program’s simple, practical strategies have been proven to work around the world, helping parents raise happy, confident children; set family routines and rules that everyone can follow; and balance work and family life with less stress.
Triple P Online & Teen Triple P Online put you in control so you can:
- Choose the strategies that fit your family
- Do your course anywhere, anytime – 24/7
- Work at your own pace
- Get specific tips for parenting during COVID-19.
Triple P Online (for toddlers to tweens) can help you:
- Increase child resilience
- Encourage good behaviour
- Manage misbehaviour
- Settle tantrums
- Tackle disobedience
- Teach your child new skills
- Take the stress out of shopping.
Triple P Online (for pre-teens and teens) can help you:
- Build a stronger relationship
- Negotiate boundaries and expectations
- Deal calmly with conflict
- Survive the emotional rollercoaster
- Prepare for risky situations
- Equip them to handle life’s problems.
Free access to Triple P Online for Victorian parents has been funded by the Victorian Government.
Find out more on the Triple P website.