We provide Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS) through Everyday Learning and Therapy™.
Our specialists, with professional backgrounds in speech pathology, occupational therapy, education, physiotherapy, psychology and social work, are known as Key Workers. They visit you in your home and help build the skills and participation of your child. Our Key Workers give you the information, resources and support you need to help your child learn, develop and reach their goals.
Families and carers can receive Everyday Learning and Therapy™ via:
- Your home or chosen environment
- Primary School, Child Care, Preschool, Before/After School Care
- Your local Noah’s Ark branch
- Bursts of learning and therapy (Read more)
- Local workshops
- Virtual visits (Read more).
Read about our services and programs below or here for Funding including information about the NDIS.