Examples of personal information are:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Financial Details
- Your Health or Disability Information
- Information on the Supports you get
We keep all your personal information safe and will not tell anyone your personal information unless we have to by law.
You can give your consent for us to share some of your information and for other people to share your personal information with us. Consent means you give us or others permission to share your personal information.
You do not have to give us all of your personal information or give consent for us or others to share your personal information.
If you do not give us your consent
We might not be able to provide you with NDIS services. This does not happen in many circumstances but an example of this would be if you have a plan manager and you do not provide us with their information, we are not able to provide services.
How we collect your personal information
We may collect personal information from
- Your carer
- Another disability service provider
- Government Departments
We may collect your personal information via
- In person
How we store your personal information
- Our offices have secure access, to get in the building
- We keep information in our computers safe and stored within Australia
- We only tell others your information with you consent or if the law requires us to do so.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with NDIS services
- Manage your NDIS funding payments (for Plan Management services)
- Contact you
Email us: [email protected]
Call us: 1800 819 140
If you have a complaint, please fill out the form