Move Balance Breathe
Reach for the stars, move your body and quieten your mind.
About this Activity
An occupational therapist/physiotherapist designed movement group incorporating body movement, ball skills, yoga-inspired poses and relaxation.
Parents can sign their child into the group, stay within the vicinity of the group, and rejoin the group 15 minutes before the finish time.
To get the most out of this group you need to...
- Be 7 years of age or older
- Be able to go to the toilet and eat a snack independently
- Be able to move your body and your arms by yourself
- Engage in a small group setting, and follow 1-2 step instructions.
- Increased confidence and skills in social interaction and communication.
- Increased knowledge for parents to support their children to participate in local group activities.
- Develop gross motor skills through movement, ball skills, and yoga-inspired poses.
What does the program include?
- 30 min individual assessment
- 2 x 2hr group sessions
- 2.5 preparation/reporting hours (non face-to-face)
Total price: $973
This group is now full, please check back for future dates.