Noah’s Ark Training supports the development of professionals working with young children, through training and resources to build better futures for children with disabilities and their families.
Noah’s Ark is offering a range of our popular courses via a virtual platform.
Let’s Chat, our early oral literacy program for educators, is available online and in person. You can use your School Readiness Funding to access the Let’s Chat training throughout Victoria.
Our most popular Best Practice in Early Intervention, and our introduction to the Routines Based Interview courses are both available in live webinar formats.
All our Inclusion seminars are also available in this new online platform in a live facilitated session to support educators in providing quality inclusive environments.
You can view our current brochures below, or we can customise one just for your team.
Contact: Training@noahsarkinc.org.au with any queries at all.
- Let’s Chat, early Oral Literacy Program
- Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention
- Good Documentation: An Online Course for Human Service Professionals
- Meaningful Inclusion Series: Including Children with ASD
- Meaningful Inclusion Series: Children with Speech and Language Difficulties
- Meaningful Inclusion Series: Supporting Positive Behaviours
- Routines Based Interview Training