We are always looking for like-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychologists and specialist educators to join our team.
Search our current vacancies below or alternatively, get in touch with us by registering your interest for opportunities in the second table.
We have a variety of roles within the business; our main team of specialists are key workers. The role of the key worker is to support children and families in their everyday life, that is why we provide our services in the home, community, and educational settings. Our teams are transdisciplinary which means you use your discipline-specific knowledge as well as developing a broader understanding of ways to support children and their families in their development.
You can download this content as a PDF: Benefits of Working at Noah’s Ark
At Noah’s Ark we provide positive working environments to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their career goals.
All of our staff at Noah’s Ark are professionals who:
- are responsive to family and community needs
- strive to deliver greater opportunities for children
- are ethical, professional and reliable
- are approachable, open and honest.
We provide working conditions that are competitive for our sector, including above award wages and conditions, flexible working arrangements, purchased leave arrangements, 17.5% leave loading, accrued days off, career breaks, study leave, salary packaging and professional development opportunities. Our staff have the opportunity to attend annual staff conferences that give staff access to industry leaders and workshops that discuss the latest issues in early childhood intervention and inclusion and also an opportunity to network. Each year, our service staff are invited to apply for the Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards which may include an overseas study tour or other learning and development opportunities which enhance a staff member’s skills, experience and knowledge.
We have a supportive leadership team and are committed to ensuring our staff have the right support systems in place to effectively do their jobs. We do this by providing regular structured support/supervision from line managers and access to an Employee Assistance Program to assist staff with work and personal-related issues.
When applying for a position at Noah’s Ark, all applicants must:
- Read the position description.
- Include a cover letter outlining the position that you are applying for, the job reference number and respond to the key selection criteria in the position description. A separate statement addressing the key selection criteria can be submitted.
- Include a current resume outlining work history, training and qualifications, licences and two referees, including either your current or most recent Manager.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an email confirming receipt of application.
All successful applicants will be required to:
- Provide or undergo a Police check for disability. Noah’s Ark will accept a police check completed within the last six months.
- Have a Working with Children Check, or similar check as required by the State or Territory you work in, or be eligible to apply, prior to commencement.
- Advise Noah’s Ark of information relevant to the Victorian Government Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme and undergo a check under this scheme.
We employ staff in a range of positions, most of which work directly with children and their families. These roles include speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists and specialist teaching staff.
We provide opportunities for new graduates as well as those who are experienced and already working. We also have roles across support functions such as administration, finance, communications and marketing, learning and development, payroll and human resources.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and apply the principles of equity, fairness and transparency to all recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
We value and embrace diversity in the workplace and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for our positions.